Logo Contest DrupalCamp Cebu 2014
We are thrilled to announce that we are holding a DrupalCamp Cebu logo contest! And it begins now! This is open to all designers, developers, wannabes, students.
1. Subject: Cebu + Drupal
2. Logo does not have to be necessarily blue.
3. Your logo can include: The word Drupal (as in the logo in drupal.org), the Drupal icon (Does not have to be Blue) https://www.drupal.org/node/9068
4. You can use any famous symbol or icon of Cebu (Lapu Lapu, Cebu City Capitol, Magellan's cross, Fort San Pedro, Heritage Monument Scene...) or Cebu Island (Whale Shark from Oslob, Diving...)
More inspiration here : http://bit.ly/drupalcamplogos
5. Best format: Vector image (AI CMYK version).
6. The logo will be used for DrupalCamp website, T-shirts and related merchandising / marketing products.
7. Deadline: August 12, 2014 (Tuesday)
8. Judging: Vote FB + Drupal and designers Committee vote
9. BE CREATIVE :)
What's in it for the winner?
1 Ticket to the Camp.
1 Tshirt of the camp.
Promotion of your name on marketing products (Flyers, Tarpaulin)
Upload your design on the form below or on our Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/drupalcebu/).
Update: Submission of entries is now closed. You can vote by liking your favorite logo design on our Facebook group (here). A committee of designers and Drupalers in Cebu will take the final decision. Winner to be announced at the Drupal Beer & Chat in Cebu City on Friday, August 15th.